Sunday 18 October 2020

Journal Restart with my son

Its been a while since I blogged on the personal page, my son Neev has started his own blog today and its in Wix.com without a domain, we had to take it down since he has not reached the legal age of posting content online, so he will be a guest blogger on daddy's profile. He induced this new energy back in me with his first post that i will cross reference somewhere on my trackbacks.

Today is Sunday and we are both doing a small fun project on the Diary of the Wimpy Kid. Some doodling some rough art a small cursive article from both Neev and me.
I'm making a doodle of Greg Heffley from the cover of the title Old School that he can use as a book mark for his reads going forward.

Both of us saw the movie together this weekend called "Rodrick Rules" and I loved it. Neev also did some of his own doodling of the school characters that hang around with Greg Heffley, I loved his first stab at it. I want to keep this blog visual and show you the cover flow of today's events in Pictionary.

I really love to thank Neev for getting me re-Started on blogging on my personal blog that was lying rusted while I was Scraping more graffiti on my professional blog.





No comments:

Neevs Chocolate Straw Berry , not Chocolate Strawberry :-)

 Neevs fun Chocolate Straw Berry ...its not a Chocolate Strawberry :-)