Wednesday 25 March 2015

The FedEx feel good factor #Littlethingsthatmatter

This blog is about barritoning the love for my FedEx experience. Whenever I visit a FedEx office i am always thinking should I have been a grad student when I was doing my Supply Chain operations case study, this place was like mine of information for someone like me that loved to do some research around the way FedEx was crafted. Someone's hobby project becoming one of the most prestigious brand in the Logistics business, people talk about the Supply Chain execution process, they live it in flesh. 

They are a tad bit expensive when it comes to choosing them over the other cheaper options, but I would never go elsewhere to drop ship something, as I reckon that putting a shipment with FedEx is definitely getting me sound sleep and my package in safe hands

Its my suggestion to folks that are looking to specialize in their MBA in the operations front to look for any project that is thrown or made available from FedEx, it can supersede any business case thats on the lookout for challenging Supply Chain projects, not to forget that the Dabbawalas story is a rather more inspiring one to quality as the best supply chain in-flesh example around, but FedEx is my bet, if I ever get to go back to school again and do some fancy project I'll choose FedEx or the DHL story

Cast away survival mocked to a FedEx real life story is a remember forever....Wilson...am sorry !!!!!
FedEx Office my last minute print and ship rescue bot...I can keep flaunting with no end....That being said, what makes me so inclined towards FedEx that I want to pen down more than 2000 words in their favor....it's the simple FedEx experience that most of you have lived in their tag line The World On Time

No comments:

Neevs Chocolate Straw Berry , not Chocolate Strawberry :-)

 Neevs fun Chocolate Straw Berry ...its not a Chocolate Strawberry :-)