Thursday 20 September 2012

Starbucks and I - a relationship

Life is about little experiences with the smallest of all things, for me its food, music, Booz, my iOS devices and to fuel them -> COFFFEE 
though I got cursed a zillion times for taking an apartment that faced the street, I still absorbed it for the love of the look of the Starbucks logo as soon as I rolled-up the blinds.


Step 1: Take the Stairs
Step 2: Cross the street
Step 3: Order the fresh brew: mah pick was the "Venti Fresh Ground Bold black coffee"

PIck the "Bold Pick of the day" 

Step 4: Turn on the Macintosh and do your stuff

Approx 3$ for a Venti and 2 bucks for the Grande...never got the Tall, never satisfied with the Tall Bold.

...jump start the day with this, until you had to drag that forced bachelorhood arse back to the corporate world.

I call this love at first brew :)

Starbucks: Something that has become a part of me, a relationship with caffeine from the hills of columbia, fresh ground coffee, or as we call it kaapi.visit visit http://www.starbucks.com/

I got all the possible merchandise from the shelf, all un-accounted from Latsy.
the best pick of the merchandise was the signature series crucible cup, got 2, broke 1 and was able to retain 1 that i use until now when am drafting this post, sipping a non-Starbucks beverage out of it

3 things that I love and would remember of Starbucks denting my life in may ways:

1) The Brand, the vibe about sitting inside the Starbucks Coffee Shop is like a stress buster for me
2) Have written the best of the blogs and waited in the streets of NewYork / Targets with a Starbucks Cafe embed... waiting for Latha to show-up to take the metro or even drive back from New Jersey to Maryland.
3) Never miss a chance, if I have to step in there time and again...Got my self a card and refill that time to time.

Goes without saying that I can flaunt Starbucks over and over and over again, just as I upsell-cross sell every iOS device and its creator.
..Just as I loved the CAFE COFFEE DAY (CCD) back home..am sure that the transition from Starbucks back to CCD would be seamless..

Here's a look at the Merchandise and my Starbucks card's, I have a Twilight retreat and also a Starbucks RED CARD that helps do that little bit for society.

Also a little towards paying it forward to the society with the Starbucks RED CARD

Every time you pay with your (STARBUCKS)RED Card*, we make a contribution to the Global Fund to help people living with HIV/AIDS in Africa. With your help, we’ve already generated contributions equaling more than 18 million daily doses of medicine. 

I think...u got the reason, why I call this a RELATIONSHIP and not mere COFFEE

2 comments:

gunjan said...

I too like starbucks at times but not a fan as you, but really really enjoyed reading this:) . Also I do agree with you on the fact that the place itself acts as a stress buster. I just enjoy the aroma there and ya the orange-cranberry scone is a must too;).
Keep such blogs coming!

TC said...

yeah thakurayin, completely, esp in the forced bachelorhood mode, was like a life saver, thx fr the comments

Neevs Chocolate Straw Berry , not Chocolate Strawberry :-)

 Neevs fun Chocolate Straw Berry ...its not a Chocolate Strawberry :-)