Sunday 8 November 2009

Times of India e-Paper

...Its while now since the time I made this page active. Only I am to blame, forget all that and lets move to what's the inner feeling today
...Am not one of those people, whose morning coffee gets tastier with a news paper in hand, or even waits in the morning to get that 14 -20 page thingy in my hand or thrown over my gates. Somehow even with latha asking me to be latest with the news paper, back home in India, It never interested me, I prefer to watch the news instead.

.....What am I arriving at

3-4 weeks back I was introducted (not that am totally unaware), "atleast read the timesof india e-Paper-Joy", its as good as reading from the actual newspaper, you can also be picky and choosy about what you want to read.

Trust me, I never had this passion to wait for a news paper to be released in India and me plugging RSS feeds to it-may be one of the first people to read it.

Today, I feel closer to Bangalore and also love to read news, see the lovely graphics , which wasnt my habit earlier and am benefiting from it, dont laught at me, I know its something very normal to do, but I got this kick only after stepping into the act. I would really want to go some extra mile to "might be illiterates like me" to explain how to get started.

Hit http://epaper.timesofindia.com/, you'll see something like what you see below, just select the city and drop down -> select the Lite version, it loads better and faster.



Thanks a lot lats, to introduce me to this - "should be common habit",

...after publishing this post, I'd be reading the remaining additional supplements of Sunday's heavy duty newspaper.

...Have fun guys, and dont classify me silly, accept it, if you didnt know ;)

No comments:

Neevs Chocolate Straw Berry , not Chocolate Strawberry :-)

 Neevs fun Chocolate Straw Berry ...its not a Chocolate Strawberry :-)